DNF has replaced YUM as the package manager for Fedora 22 onwards and future RHEL/CentOS releases. Luckily, DNF and YUM are very similar, particularly for commonly used commands, but there are some differences. Below are some links I’ve found handy for getting familiar with DNF.
- Changes in DNF CLI compared to Yum
- Differences between Yum and DNF
- Yum to DNF Cheatsheet
- Comparison of available features & plugins in Yum vs. DNF
- DNF page on the Fedora wiki
- The DNF man page
- man page for migrating from Yum to DNF